Understanding Mental Health Sciences (dr. Musthofa Fahmi. Mental Health, Hl. 18)
Characteristics of Positive Behavior
Indeed positive behavior and mature differentiated the following characteristics:
- Able to master self
- Dare to take responsibility and appreciate
- Want to cooperate
- Able to love and trust each other.
- Able to give and receive And in the same time, someone capable of giving more than he received at the.
- Can be invited to cooperate in encouraging the development and progress for its people in particular and for the world community generally.
- Want to consider other people can build positive relationships with community members and try to create a sense of saying, understanding and mutual assistance among them.
- Able to create targets ambitions, trying to make it happen according to his ability and try to find every way to the best of ability.
- Able to deal with the struggle, fear, anxiety and guilt.
- Enjoying the confidence and ability to attract others to do the same thing, and success love and appreciate them.
- Flexible in the face of reality. This is because basically turns one's behavior is quite diverse. Each behavior should be adapted to existing conditions.
The figure like that in the view of mental health referred to as a mature figure, because she was able to conquer the factors that caused the failure and despair. In fact he is also capable of mastering the factors that are temporary defeat. He was also able to please the hard struggle of the various problems of everyday life. Such figures are rarely suffered defeat and failure, because he is supported by the knowledge and ability in mastering
Indeed. Such figures must be mature people who have personality, because he has adequate mental health, so that he could live his life with quiet and peaceful harmony. both within the family, school, workplace or society at large.